Read all rules before you submit art or send a join request. I update the rules often, so check back frequently to see if you are following them. Members who repeatedly break the rules shall be questioned and might even be kicked out. Thank you.
1. Don't make negative or hurtful comments on someone else's work, even if you do not like it.
2. There is Mature Content allowed, but do please make sure that the appropriate warnings are placed on the deviation. It's not just the rules of the group, it's also the rule of DeviantArt.
3. Please no OC DRAWINGS. There are OCs allowed in the "Character x OC FanFiction" folder, but that is the only acception. I might consider opening up a folder for OC drawings in the future, but I would like to keep this group for drawings of Canon characters only as of now.
4. If you will, please submit all artwork to the "Featured" folder. From there, I will put all deviations in the correct folders, so don't feel bad if you don't see your artworl in the "Featured" folder. It is simply a folder that is used for deviations that have yet to be catagorised. This also will avoid confusion if anything might not be clear.
5. If you need to voice a problom that you are having with someone in the group, you must send me a note and I will see if I can handle it. I don't want anyone to make rude comments on any other member's page or anything like that because not only will it make YOU look bad, but it will make the group look bad.